Why Mat Releases (a.k.a. matte releases) & Media Syndication?
You need reliable press coverage to expand your reach and exposure, and you need it now. But those darn reporters either aren’t taking your calls, or just tossing your press kits into their “circular files” (a.k.a. trash cans).
NewsUSA specializes in mat releases and guaranteed media placements. With so many news stories competing for the attention of consumers, you need to have well-written, well-placed content in order to expand your reach and create national exposure. This coverage can be gained by using a mat release, syndicated content, PSA, & more. We partner with many large distribution channels that will rocket your reach into the tens of millions.
Mat Release Services
We’ll turn your press release (or other basic info) into what looks and reads like a real newspaper story. And then we’ll use our many distribution channels – including our partners at The Associated Press – to make sure you get huge coverage targeting the right audience. How huge?
- Guaranteed Minimum Number of Placements: 1,000
- Guaranteed Minimum Total Reach: 40 million
Thousands of placements and tens of millions for reach? It’s media placement at its finest.
Why Choose NewsUSA for Mat Release?
How can we be so sure of our results? Well, we have three excellent reasons:
- Our credibility with editors. While our writers get your message out in an engaging style, editors trust us to keep you from including anything that’s patently false. (Many even scroll our editorial site for articles.) Your mat releases (also called matte releases) are quality well written, factual, and engaging. It’s all about great media, and community relations at the end of the day.
- Media outfits’ need for copy. Companies have been downsizing staff on a daily basis. That means they’re hungry for ready-to-use articles from trusted sources – like us – for use in both print newspapers and, increasingly, online. Our mat releases are high-quality content that editors will be more than excited to add to their publications through print or digital access.
- TrackIt. Our proprietary, uber-sensitive tracking tool finds hits that others miss. Get the real time statistics and see just how far your reach is for your industry.
And since this is the 21st century, and we’re into what you might call “Mat 3.0,” you can now even opt to add an video or infographic to your online story. Each adds something extra: Videos lure consumers who are looking for quick how-tos or product overviews, while infographics use text and visuals to explain a news story.
And, yes, for those stories that are particularly sensitive for legal or other reasons (i.e., FDA oversight of drugs), we can just do a light edit to make sure they comply with AP style.
The NewsUSA Guarantee: If you don’t get at least 1,000 placements within four months, we’ll give you a free make-good – no questions asked.
Click here to contact a NewsUSA representative for pricing and other details, or call