You need reliable press coverage to expand your reach and exposure, and you need it now. But those darn reporters either aren’t taking your calls, or just tossing your press kits into their “circular files” (a.k.a. trash cans).
NewsUSA specializes in mat releases and guaranteed media placements. With so many news stories competing for the attention of consumers, you need to have well-written, well-placed content in order to expand your reach and create national exposure.
What is a mat release?
A mat release is a consumer friendly feature story crafted to appear in newspapers and on news sites nationwide unedited and syndicated via guaranteed placement services, such as NewsUSA.
How Our Matte Service Works
We’ll turn your press release (or other basic info) into what looks and reads like a real newspaper story. And then we’ll use our many distribution channels – to make sure you get huge coverage targeting the right audience. How huge?
- Guaranteed Minimum Number of Placements: 1,200
- Guaranteed Minimum Total Reach: 60 million
Why Choose NewsUSA for Mat Releases?
How can we be so sure of our results? Well, we have three excellent reasons:
- Our credibility with editors. While our writers get your message out in an engaging style, editors trust us to keep you from including anything that’s patently false. (Many even scroll our editorial site for articles.)
- Media outfits’ need for copy. Companies have been downsizing staff on a daily basis. That means they’re hungry for high-quality, ready-to-use articles from trusted sources that would be us for use in both print newspapers and, increasingly, online.
- TrackIt. Our proprietary, uber-sensitive tracking tool finds hits that others miss and allows you to get real-time metrics in the process.
And since this is the 21st century, and we’re into what you might call “Mat 3.0,” you can now even opt to add a video or infographic to your online story. Each adds something extra: Videos amp your messaging up by luring consumers looking for quick how-tos or product overviews while infographics distil sometimes complicated issues into a visually attractive format.
And, yes, for those stories that are particularly sensitive for legal or other reasons (i.e., FDA oversight of drugs), we can just do a light edit to make sure they comply with AP style.
The NewsUSA Guarantee: If you don’t get at least 1,200 placements within the first month, we’ll give you a free make-good – no questions asked.
Click here to contact a NewsUSA representative for pricing and other details, or call